Our associate community comprises of credible and recognised education leaders, as well as industry leading practitioners across all key education disciplines:
- Inspection Preparation – credible inspection support provided for both in school and local authority inspections – including the new local area SEND inspections
- School Improvement – education leaders and inspectors providing tailor made improvement support resulting in tangible on the ground improvement within schools
- SEND & Inclusion – advisory support for vulnerable learners initiatives – ranging from high needs funding reviews and alternative provision audits, through to educational psychology, EHCP, post-16 high needs support and quality assurance
- School Leadership – executive & senior leadership appointments across Primary, Secondary, Special Education & Alternative Provision
- Departmental Leadership – middle to senior management support ensuring stability across core education services – including SEND, school improvement, access & planning, behaviour & attendance, admissions and inclusion etc.
- Education Funding & Financial Governance – providing support to schools & local authorities on the effective management of school budgets, pupil premium funding, financial governance, commissioning of education services and value for money
- Data & Information – transforming information & data practices to ensure schools & local authorities make better use of information
- Virtual Schools – educational provision and leadership for Looked After Children – raising standards and achievement for the most vulnerable of groups
We take a fresh approach with each customer, recognising that no two requirements or challenges are ever the same, regardless of how similar they may appear. It is this awareness that ensures our associate propositions are creative, and tailored to your unique circumstances.
The Assistant Director of Education for one of our Local Authority Partners comments: “Our experience with Avito has been first class. They take a pragmatic approach in providing a unique solution that delivers against our key objectives. In a world where the engagement of interim & consultant support is becoming more and more challenging, I have found them to be professional, flexible and accommodating in all aspects of our dealings.”
Our promise to you…
- You will always work with specialists: you will meet and work with specialists from start to finish. Our associates go through a rigorous due diligence process to ensure their track records are exemplary
- We will work as True Partners: we deliver your outcomes in a way that works for you, whilst sumultaneuosly developing skills and knowledge within your teams – leaving your staff better equipped for the future
- We will be driven by your success: we help you create the blueprint and guide your team to success – the glory is yours, not ours – and that’s a promise
If you are interested in finding out more about our education community, please get in touch.